Santiago Chavez, PA-C
Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Abrazo Orthopedic Specialists
3811 E. Bell Road,
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Phone: (480) 420-0749
Fax: (480) 420-0732
- Bachelor of Science: Physician Assistant, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Masters: Education, Western New Mexico University, Silver City, NM
- Bachelor of Science: Western New Mexico University, Silver City, NM
About the Provider
Santiago Chavez is a Physician Assistant with experience in sports medicine and orthopedics. He has special expertise in ultrasound guided joint injections, orthopedic therapy and interpeting diagnostic tests. He assists surgeons in the operating room, provides follow-up appointments, helps patients with home health care and medical equipment.
Santiago Chavez is professional, courteous and driven, his goal is to provide quality, compassionate care to every patient. He is a team player and committed to working with the patient and their family.
Santiago Chavez is a member of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and National Athletic Trainers Association certified Athletic Trainer. He is a certified strength and conditioning specialist.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and manage orthopedic issues
- Performs diagnostic testing
- Joint injections
- Pre operative and post operative care