Russell G. Cohen, MD
Abrazo Orthopedic Specialists
3811 E. Bell Road,
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Phone: (480) 420-0749
Fax: (480) 420-0732
- Medical School: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Internship: Surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Rush-Presbyterian-St Lukes Medical Center, Chicago, IL
About the Provider
Russell Cohen, MD is an experienced physician with over 25 years in orthopedic surgery and joint replacement. Dr. Cohen is a board certified hip and knee specialist with fellowship training in joint replacement surgery. Dr. Cohen is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He specializes in Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Techniques, MAKO Robotic Hip, MAKO Robotic Knee and MAKO Robotic Partial Knee Replacement Surgery as well as Revision Hip and Knee Surgery.
Aside from his clinical duties Dr. Cohen has presented research and new techniques in joint replacement in the US and across the World and authored several scientific peer-reviewed articles. He has been recognized as a top doctor for over 10 years.
In his spare time he enjoys photography, fitness, golf and travel.
- Robotic Hip, Knee and Partial Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Techniques in Joint Replacement
- Direct Superior Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Surgery