Lige Kaplan, MD
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship - Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
About Dr. Kaplan
Dr Kaplan’s focus is on the restoration of patient function and elimination of pain through advanced surgical techniques. His goal is to help you return to your normal lifestyle without limitations. Dr. Kaplan is an experienced, board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of arthritic conditions of the hip and knee including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, post traumatic arthritis and avascular necrosis. He uses advanced techniques including MAKO Robotics and the Direct Superior Approach to allow patients to recover faster and with better outcomes.
Dr. Kaplan is currently the Chairman of Orthopedics at Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. He has presented research throughout the country and authored several scientific peer-reviewed articles.
He enjoys skiing, vintage jeep restoration and home improvement.
- MAKO Robotic Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Direct Superior Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement