Joshua Silver, MD
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Residency: Surgery, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction, Orthopaedic Institute of the West, Phoenix, AZ
- Undergraduate: University of Albany, Albany, NY
About the Provider
Joshua Silver, MD joins Abrazo Medical Group after completing fellowship training at Orthopaedic Institute of the West. Dr. Silver specializes in minimally-invasive hip and knee replacement surgery and robotic-assisted joint reconstruction. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons, and American Medical Association.
His philosophy of care is that the best results are achieved when the provider and the patient partner and work towards a better quality of life.
Dr. Silver enjoys hiking, biking, golf, and spending time with his family of four children.
- Knee Surgery: ACL, meniscus, cartilage, patella, arthroscopic surgery
- Robotic assisted knee surgery
- Minimally invasive hip surgery
- Minimally invasive joint replacement