Joshua Silver, MD
Abrazo Orthopedic Specialists Biltmore
2122 E Highland Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (888) 438-0182
Fax: (480) 420-0732
Orthopedic Institute of the West
6950 East Chauncey Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Phone: (888) 490-7073
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Residency: Surgery, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction, Orthopaedic Institute of the West, Phoenix, AZ
- Undergraduate: University of Albany, Albany, NY
About the Provider
Dr. Joshua Silver is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon that specializes in minimally-invasive hip and knee replacement surgery and robotic-assisted joint reconstruction. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons, and American Medical Association. Dr. Silver joins Abrazo Medical Group after completing fellowship training at Orthopaedic Institute of the West.
His philosophy of care is that the best results are achieved when the provider and the patient partner and work towards a better quality of life.
Dr. Silver enjoys hiking, biking, golf, and spending time with his family of four children.
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Robotic Assisted Total hip and Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- General Orthopedics and Fracture Management