John Vanderhoof, M.D.
Abrazo Orthopedic Specialists
3811 E. Bell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Phone: (480) 420-0749
Fax: (480) 420-0732
- Medical School: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine, Bethesda, MD
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: General Surgery Internship, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
About the Provider
Dr. Vanderhoof is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Upon earning his B.S. Degree in Biology/Physiology from the University of Maryland in 1993, and earning his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in 1998, he completed an orthopaedic surgery residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, where he scored in the 99th percentile on the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Board Examination.
Dr. Vanderhoof is a recognized expert in the field of orthopedic surgery, being the recipient of numerous awards including the Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Michael Leavitt's Distinguished Service Award. He specializes in minimally-invasive orthopedic adult and pediatric fracture care, hand surgery, diabetic foot management, and general orthopedics.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Orthopaedic Adult & Pediatric Trauma
- General Orthopaedics