Hannah Johnston, PA-C
- Bachelor of Science: Health Sciences, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Masters of Science: Physician Assistant, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
About the Provider
Hannah Johnston is a Physician Assistant with experience in emergency medicine, injuries and orthopedics. She has special expertise in joint injections, orthopedic fracture care and interpreting diagnostic tests. She assists surgeons in the operating room, performs office and hospital consultations, provides follow-up appointments, helps patients with home health care and medical equipment.
Hannah Johnston is professional, courteous and driven, her goal is to provide quality, compassionate care to every patient. She is a team player and committed to working with the patient and their family.
Ms. Johnston is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physicians Assistants. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and manage orthopedic issues
- Performs diagnostic testing
- Joint injections
- Pre operative and post operative care