Christina Khoury, MD
Orthopedic Surgery, Adult Reconstruction
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Residency: Henry Ford Health System, Orthopedic Surgery, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship: University of Utah, Adult Reconstruction and Hip Preservation, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Khoury is board certified Orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total joint replacement surgery. This includes primary and revision hip replacement, as well as primary and revision knee replacement surgeries. Her area of specialty includes minimally invasive partial and full knee replacement and total hip replacement surgery, performed with robotic assistance. There is a strong emphasis in outpatient surgery and rapid recovery protocols for her patients. Additionally, global pain management strategies are a key part of Dr. Khoury’s practice.
Dr. Khoury’s goal is to provide the highest quality of care for all her patients. She treats each patient as an individual and tailor’s treatment options to the goals that each patient has. The main focus of treatment for each patient is to allow each patient to live the life they want without every feeling limited by a bad hip or knee. Quality of life is of the utmost importance for all her patients. It is critical to understand every patient’s story and condition, subsequently providing care that is best for each individual situation. Her practice is based on both her years of experience, as well as the most up to date evidence from the medical literature. It is these factors that guides the best practice of medicine for her patients.
Dr. Khoury and her team, both in the office and hospital, work to ensure that each patient has the best opportunity for an excellent experience and outcome.
- Rapid Recovery Joint Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery
- Robotic Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery
- Primary Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery