Brent P. Hansen, DO
- Medical School: Des Moines University/OMC, Des Moines, IA Internship: Surgery, Ohio University Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Ohio University, St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Desert Orthopedic Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
About the Provider:
Brent Hansen, DO is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with over 15 years of experience in orthopedic surgery and joint replacement. Dr. Hansen specializes in ACL knee reconstruction, arthroscopic knee surgery, total knee replacement and revisions, total hip replacement, rotator cuff salvage surgery and arthroscopic shoulder surgery as well as shoulder replacements.
Aside from his clinical duties, Dr. Hansen has presented research and new techniques in joint replacement and authored several scientific peer-reviewed articles. He has held faculty positions at Midwestern University and A.T. Still University. Dr. Hansen has provided team coverage for Mountain Ridge High School, Raymond S. Kellis High School, Copper Canyon High School, Sunrise Mountain High School, Millennium High School and Glendale Community College where his is currently the team doctor.
In his spare time he enjoys sports, fitness, travel and reading.
- Robotic Knee and Partial Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Techniques in Joint Replacement
- Mini Posterior and Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Surgery