Lance Winter, D.O.
Lance Winter, D.O. is board certified in orthopedic surgery and joins Abrazo Medical Group with over 14 years experience. He specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopic and minimally invasive treatment of the shoulder, knee and hip as well as reconstruction of traumatic fractures. He also specializes in treating athletic joint injuries including rotator cuff injuries, instability and labrum tears; knee problems including ligament, meniscus and cartilage tears.
Lance Winter is dedicated to helping patients get back to the healthy, active life style they desire.
Dr. Winter is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics.
- Medical School: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern Univ., Glendale, AZ
- Residency: Riverside Country Regional Medical Center, Moreno, CA
- Sports Medicine and General Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Upper and lower extremity fracture care
- Cartilage injuries; shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle
- Joint replacement of the shoulder, hip, knee