Emily Schwartz, M.D.
Primary Care & Sports Medicine
- Medical School: The Ohio State University Columbus, OH
- Residency: Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles, Family
- Fellowship: Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Los Angeles
Emily Schwartz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. She specializes in Primary Care Sports Medicine including non-operative treatment of pediatric and adult musculoskeletal injuries, sprains and fractures, non-operative treatment of arthritis of the extremities including knee, hip and shoulder, concussion management including neurocognitive testing. She is also specialized in the preventative care of athletes of all ages including sports physicals, exercise prescriptions and home physical therapy.
Emily Schwartz, MD is a member of the American Medical Society of Sports Medicine, American College of Sports Medicine, and the American Academy of Family Medicine
- Adult and Pediatric Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Non-operative treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Non-operative treatment of arthritis of knee/hip/shoulder
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound procedures
- Concussion management with ImPACT certification