Christina Khoury, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgery, Adult Reconstruction
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Residency: Henry Ford Health System, Orthopedic Surgery, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship: University of Utah, Adult Reconstruction and Hip Preservation, Salt Lake City, UT
Christina Khoury is board certified in orthopedic surgery and joins Abrazo Medical Group with over five years of experience in orthopedic surgery. She received her medical degree from Wayne State University, MI completed her fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery, Adult Reconstruction and Hip Preservation. Christina specializes in primary hip and knee replacement, minimally invasive joint replacement, revision hip and knee replacement surgery.
Christina Khoury is certified member of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Primary Hip Replacement Surgery
- Primary Knee Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery
- Revision Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery